PR 101 eNEWSLETTER - SUBSCRIBE TODAY!
With simple tips and actionable advice, you'll be able to quickly and easily enhance the visibility of your product, service and brand.
“As President of a Las Vegas based boutique public relations firm working with limited staff and resources, I have found PR Newswire to be an extremely valuable tool in branding and marketing my clients. Representing small businesses and not-for-profit organizations with restrictive budgets (especially in the current economic climate), PR Newswire’s distribution services allows for what I note as the 4Es: the most efficient, effective and economical means of Exposure. Exposure that spans the nation and beyond! In addition to the traditional media pick-up, there are hundreds of TOP internet news rooms which post PR Newswire releases “word-for-word.” The internet news room postings have a two-fold effect: increasing the opportunity for media, businesses and consumers from across the globe to read the release, as well as enhancing the internet Search Engine Optimization (SEO) of the client and its product/service.”
Mary B. Vail, OSG
The Philanthropic Publicist
Richardson Launches New Research Study: Training's Role in the Implementation of Strategic Initiatives in the Sales Organization
PHILADELPHIA, Sept. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Many corporations are facing the challenge of how to effectively leverage their training organizations for internal learning and development needs. Further, when planning to implement strategic initiatives across internal organizations, the need for understanding and collaboration between functional groups is magnified. Richardson, a leading sales training and strategy execution company, in partnership with Training Industry, Inc., today announced the launch of a new research paper that explores and defines the role of the training organization when implementing strategic initiatives in the sales organization.
This study not only examines factors that differentiate very effective organizations from ineffective organizations, but also identifies best practices for:
- Improving the understanding of what's involved in supporting strategic sales initiatives
- Ensuring the alignment of training initiatives with goals set by sales leadership
- Sustaining the impact of training for the implementation of strategic sales initiatives
Key Findings of the report include:
- Overall, only 26% of learning leaders said their training organizations are very effective at supporting the implementation of strategic initiatives in the sales organization.
- When comparing very effective and ineffective training organizations:
- Very effective training organizations are twice as likely to purchase customized solutions as ineffective training organizations.
- Learning leaders from very effective organizations meet with senior sales leadership weekly to discuss the progress of the implementation.
- To better understand what's involved in supporting a strategic sales initiative, learning leaders need to be provided insight into training needs and a defined sales strategy and training goals.
- A majority of learning leaders said their companies effectively leverage their training organizations by creating a partnership between sales and training and by gauging performance and feedback.
To download a copy of the Research Report, please click here.
Richardson (http://www.richardson.com) helps leaders prepare their organizations to execute sales strategies and achieve business objectives. We have the expertise and resources to help you scale your initiative quickly and confidently across your entire sales force and supporting functions. With you, we establish sales best practices, evaluate talent, build capability and consistency through world-class sales training, and sustain necessary change. We ensure that your solution reflects your unique culture and values, which drives rapid adoption and lasting results.